About The Conference .
The International Space Development Conference® (ISDC® 2018) program will include sessions on:
This year and next will see American commercial space companies begin putting people into space for the first time since the Space Shuttle’s last launch in July 2011.
- In April 2017 George Whitesides confirmed that Virgin Galactic is on track to begin commercial passenger spaceflights in 2018.
- Also in April 2017 Jeff Bezos announced that Blue Origin plans to carry its first paying passengers in 2018.
- The NASA-contracted Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner could bring astronauts to the International Space Station as early as November 2018.
- SpaceX’s Dragon2 is also contracted with NASA to deliver astronauts to the International Space Station, with crewed missions slated for December 2018.
Space travel is putting people into space. Where are they going? How will they get there? How will they live there? What is needed? How do we make it happen?
The National Space Society invites you to come learn about the current ideas and plans for space travel, space development & space settlements at the International Space Development Conference.
• Human Space Settlements in Free Space, on the Moon, on Mars
Space Development and Business
• Space Solar Power, Space Business Opportunities
Space Infrastructure and Foundations
• Space Transportation, Advanced Operations in Space, Space Governance and Security
Discovery and Innovation for our Future in Space
• Exploring and Developing the Space Frontier, Innovative Concepts for the Future
Educating the Next Space Generation
• ISDC Education Programs and Competitions, Networking with Experts in Space
The ISDC® Experience
Interstellar at ISDC®
Join Us in LA in 2018 .
The ISDC® 2018 Program will include the following: morning plenary sessions, four lunches and
four dinners featuring keynote speakers, an Exhibitors, poster sessions, workshops, tours, and much more.
Featured Speakers .
Breakout Sessions .
Multiple breakout sessions covering a variety of topics will take place focusing on different areas of space development.
Dr. Sherry Bell
Dr. Alla Malko